Control Technology Inc. is a central Alberta oilfield supply, servicing and manufacturing business located in Blackfalds with an American Petroleum Industries (API) Q1 9TH Edition Quality Management System and API Monogram License. This job requires an experienced sales professional who will be reporting directly to the company president.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an outside sales position.
- Minimum of 1 year working with an ISO9001, API, Q1 or equivalent monogram license environment.
- Experience with Blow Out Preventers (BOP), BOP Control Systems and/or working knowledge of well control products will be required. Direct experience with drilling rig equipment is preferred.
- Familiarity with API Q1, 6A, 16A, 16D, and NACE MR0175 is considered an asset.
- Ability to demonstrate teamworking skills and experience will be required.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office, is required.
- Canadian Residences only.
- Must have valid passport and ability to travel the United States with potential requirement to travel to other countries as well.
- Work directly with current outside sales associates.
- Work with production managers to ensure accuracy on estimated production timelines, design compliance and costing of quoting and sales activities.
- Work will all existing and potential clients to ensure customer satisfaction and be the main point of contact to address any issues or concerns.
Please apply with resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com with the subject title “Senior Sales Associate”.